A website maintenance plan is an excellent way of keeping your website up to date and in perfect shape, while keeping your costs to a minimum. It is also a great way of ensuring you will be able to get help when you need it. Aside from general updating, your site also requires regular scheduled maintenance to ensure your website’s availability and performance.
My maintenance plans are tailored for every client based on their needs. Prices vary depending upon the frequency and amount of updating you want.
Why do I need a maintenance plan for my website?
Having a maintenance plan gives you peace of mind knowing your site is in good hands and well taken care of. Your site will be regularly checked, optimized and backed up. A programmer will be assigned to your website, becoming familiarized with it so as to ensure faster and more efficient updates are done when needed.
Maintenance plan benefits include:
- Personal care from a dedicated programmer
- Guaranteed availability of service when needed
- Priority service
- Discounted rates
Maintenance tasks include:
- Updating information
- Upgrading features
- Applying modifications
- Optimizing page content for fast loading
- Optimizing database
- Creating regular site backups
Other tasks needed to keep your site information and look current and up to date.
Website Maintenance Service Packages:
1. Small Size Business Package: 3 hours a month of website maintenance
2. Medium Size Business Package: 7 hours a month of website maintenance
3. Large Size Business Package: 15 hours a month of website maintenance –
For a free quote or questions about my services, please call me at (713) 962-1157 or
fill out contact form below and I will get back with you as soon as possible. Have a great day!